Tivoli Directory Integration can integrate with multiple LDAP.
LDAP Search Attribute is the attribute in the LDAP that you want to look up.
Load Balancing Algorithms:
- First-Alive: Secondary servers are only called when the primary server is down. So the first alive entry is always used.
- Hash: Hashes the IP address of the client to provide affinity between clients and servers.
- least-connections: Choses the server with the least number of connections
- Round-Robin:Forwards request to the next server on the list.
- Weighted-Round-Robin: Forwards request to the next server on the list based on the weighted averages as entered.
LDAP Load Balancing Damp Time speficies how long a server should be marked as unavailable when a heath check fails.
If all servers go down, the default behaviour is to wait for damp time expiration or for the health check to find an active server.