I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my first article published to developerworks (Co-Authored with Richard Gregory). It’s about the WebSphere Integration Test Client and learning about the features that are beyond “enter data, press continue, watch module run”.
Here’s a short list of the things that you’ll discover:
* Testing modules: selecting one or more components in a module to test and testing multiple modules.
* How to reuse common values.
* Attaching to a module when an external client calls components.
* Emulating broken or missing parts of an assembly diagram.
* Saving and rerunning tests
I, obviously, recommend that WID developers read it. Hopefully you can shave a few seconds or minutes off every test and save a substantial amount of time in your development cycle.